Welcome to HospitalityBNB
Please login to your account.
Terms and Conditions
We like to make a group where we need people who support a real hospitality places and experiences. We are requesting to accept our terms of service.
- This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- If any dispute arises between you and Company during your use of the Site or there after, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Delhi, India.
- As a Guest, you are responsible for leaving the Accommodation (including any personal or other property located at the Accommodation) in the condition it was in when you arrived. You are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Accommodation, excluding the Host (and the individuals the Host invites to the Accommodation, if applicable).
- If a Host claims and provides evidence that you as a Guest have damaged an Accommodation or any personal or other property at an Accommodation (Damage Claim), the Host can seek payment from you through the Resolution Centre. If a Host escalates a Damage Claim to HospitalityBnB, you will be given an opportunity to respond. If you agree to pay the Host, or HospitalityBnB determines in its sole discretion that you are responsible for the Damage Claim, HospitalityBnB Payments will collect any such sums from you and/or against the Security Deposit (if applicable) required to cover the Damage Claim pursuant to the Payments Terms.
- HospitalityBnB also reserves the right to otherwise collect payment from you and pursue any remedies available to HospitalityBnB in this regard in situations in which you are responsible for a Damage Claim, including, but not limited to, in relation to any payment requests made by Hosts under the HospitalityBnB Host Guarantee.