We like to make a group where we need people who support a real hospitality places and experiences. We are requesting to accept our terms of service.
This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
If any dispute arises between you and Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Delhi, India.
As a Guest, you are responsible for leaving the Accommodation (including any personal or other property located at the Accommodation) in the condition it was in when you arrived. You are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Accommodation, excluding the Host (and the individuals the Host invites to the Accommodation, if applicable).
If a Host claims and provides evidence that you as a Guest have damaged an Accommodation or any personal or other property at an Accommodation (“Damage Claim“), the Host can seek payment from you through the Resolution Centre. If a Host escalates a Damage Claim to HospitalityBnB, you will be given an opportunity to respond. If you agree to pay the Host, or HospitalityBnB determines in its sole discretion that you are responsible for the Damage Claim, HospitalityBnB Payments will collect any such sums from you and/or against the Security Deposit (if applicable) required to cover the Damage Claim pursuant to the Payments Terms. HospitalityBnB also reserves the right to otherwise collect payment from you and pursue any remedies available to HospitalityBnB in this regard in situations in which you are responsible for a Damage Claim, including, but not limited to, in relation to any payment requests made by Hosts under the HospitalityBnB Host Guarantee.
APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC BOOKING TERMS.
You acknowledge that pictures of the hotels as shown on the Site are indicative and may not be representative of the actual products.
The rates /prices of the hotels and resorts shown of the Site are quotation only and no blocking has been made. Prices/Taxes are subject to changes and availability.
You are requested to confirm acceptance of the Hotel Booking customized for you by return email for a valid booking to be made.
In case we are not able to provide the Hotel Packages as shown on the Site, we reserve the right to give the substitute Hotel Package of the same standard.
In such cases we act only as an intermediary agent with only the role of a mediator. Even if you make a booking through us, the contract will be between the supplier and you and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
By making a booking through our Site you make an offer to purchase the service or holiday package from the supplier. We are authorized by each supplier to accept your offer on its behalf; this acceptance occurs when we send you a written confirmation of the booking and payment as per payment policy is received.
Before confirming an order you are advised to check the description of the details carefully.
Once we accept your booking on behalf of our suppliers, a legally binding contract is formed between you and the supplier of the service or holiday package chosen by you.
The supplier’s general travel and contractual terms and conditions are made available by us to you by means of a link or full text before the booking takes place and they will apply in addition to those set out here. The supplier’s terms and conditions may include provisions relating to payment procedures, default, liability, cancellations, changes of bookings and refunds (if available) and any other restrictions.
Where there is a conflict between any information on our Site and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply in priority. Where there is a conflict between these terms and conditions and the supplier terms and conditions, the supplier’s one will apply in priority.
We act as a mediator between you and the supplier and we cannot be held responsible for any non-performance of the contract.
We assume no liability for the performance of arranged services and/or holiday packages and we provide no guarantee with regard to their quality or fitness as represented. We do not as well supply any guarantee for the availability of services
The responsibility lies with the supplier as direct organizer of the services purchased by you.
We request you to obtain suitable insurances/other protective measures etc. to safeguard yourselves.
The suppliers providing their services and holiday packages through us are independent contractors and not our agents or our employees. We are not liable for their acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence or for any personal injuries, death, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. We have no liability and we will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
We only commit ourselves to a careful choice and control of our suppliers. Incidentally the relevant supplier shall be liable in its own responsibility.
Your right to cancel your service or hotel booking or modify your booking is determined by the applicable terms and conditions of the supplier. In such cases it is your responsibility to inform us in writing of such request specifying your booking reference. The time of receipt by us of the declaration of cancellation shall be decisive for the time of withdrawal and cancellation fees to be applied by the supplier.
The laws of India government that the hotel bookings. All disputes shall be settled within the jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- HOTEL TERMS
- APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC HOTEL TERMS.
- HospitalityBnB act only as an intermediary agent with only the role of a mediator. Even if you make a booking through us, the contract will be between the supplier and you and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
- Hotels may not allow local residents to check-in as guests. This is strictly subject to the Hotel Policies and HospitalityBnB will not be responsible for such check-in denials.
- Hotel may deny check in to guests providing Id Proof of the same city as the hotel itself.
- The hotel pictures/information on the website, including amenities and facilities are provided by the hotel. This information is for reference only. For any discrepancy that exists between the website pictures and actual settings, Hospitalitybnb is not liable and responsible.
- It is mandatory for you to send the auto generated form filling your correct credit card details immediately to the hotel in order for the booking to be confirmed by the hotel/accommodation.
- The booking is not confirmed until the filled auto generated form is sent to the hotel.
- The credit card details should be sent only via the auto generated form and in no other format.
- Prior to the filling of the auto generated form being sent to the hotel by you, your booking is only provisional and hotel has no obligation to reserve a room for you.
- The hotel shall confirm your booking post authorising and verifying the credit card details.
- The hotel may deny your booking if it is not able to authenticate and verify the credit card details as per its terms and conditions.
- The Company does not store your credit card in details database as they are sent by you directly to the hotel and stored by the hotel.
- The hotel might block your credit card for the amount of the booking as per the hotel’s terms and conditions and the Company shall not be responsible for the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- Check-in time and check-out time is as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel might charge you extra for it. Please note that the check-in time is subject to change as per hotel policy & seasonality.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren’t part of your meal plan, any hotel services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The hotel will charge you directly for these when you’re checking out.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Company will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas/ New Year’s Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- Government has GST on hotel room charges effective on stays from 1st July 2017. This tax may be required to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Time Zone applicable for content displayed on the website shall be Indian Standard Time for all purposes unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- The Cancellation Policies of the Hotels are dynamic and may change from time to time. The Cancellation policy of the Hotel may change in the interim period of booking and date of stay of the Guest. The Cancellation Policy prevailing at the time of check in/cancellation of the booking by the Customer will be the applicable policy.
- Hotels being booked may have their own cancellation policy and may charge user accordingly.
- In the event of Cancellation, the money shall be debited from your credit card directly by the Hotel as per Cancellation Policy of the Hotel.
- On cancellation of bookings done using promotional codes, the hotel cancellation charges are calculated on total price before discount. For such bookings, whichever is minimum will be deducted from the refund amount after applying the hotel cancellation policy.
- Cancellations can be done online.
- Those cancellation requests which are made online, Our customer support team shall be entertained. The Company shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made directly to the hotel without intimating the Company and also through any other medium including, but not limited to, SMS or e-mail.
- If you don’t show up cancellation at the hotel, you’ll still be charged the entire amount and hotel will debit the amount from your card directly.
- MODIFICATIONS & REFUNDS:
- The company do not accept amendment request to the hotel reservation if the check in is within 48 Hours.
- The Company doesn’t support changes and modifications to online bookings once they’re made.
- All the refunds shall be done by the Hotel directly to you and the Company is not responsible to ensuring any refunds whatsoever.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
- If you find any problem or any mistake please feel free to inform us on our mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org